representatives of insurance companies and healthcare institutions
representatives of interest groupings and associations
THE HOSTED BUYER STATUS GRANTS YOU THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
complimentary economy return air ticket from selected destinations within Europe, two overnight accommodation in a single room in a four star hotel
three meals daily during your stay
airport and local transfers in Hungary
admission to SPA-CE show
on-line "one2one meetings” appointment system between suppliers and buyers
social events during the show
two days fam trip in cooperation with wellness and spa partners
Attending the fam trip will enable you to personally experience the destination.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA WHEN CHOOSING HOSTED BUYERS?
Upon registration, hosted buyers must fill in an application form indicating their clients, the size and number of groups or events they organise annually, and the scope of the spa and wellness programmes they offer in their catalogues. The organizer has the right to decline participants application in case participant doesn´t fulfill selection criteria. Hosted buyers undertake to conduct a minimum of 12 meetings on two workshops. Participation fee is 100 eur/ person. Max two persons from one company can apply. Participation fee for the second person from the same company is € 300.
WHY PARTICIPATE AS A HOSTED BUYER?
the presentation of the best spa offer of Central Europe and the offer of wellness services in one place
pre-scheduled appointments of your choice
study visits to selected spas when the exhibition concludes
education – presentation of good practice case studies
special benefits for hosted guests
Terms and Conditions for Hosted Buyers
1. Hosted Buyer is required to attend a minimum of 12 one2one appointments during the show. One2one meetings have to be pre-scheduled and confirmed via on-line booking system.
2. Self participation fee of € 100 which is nonrefundable, required for all hosted buyers and is to be paid by credit card or by invoice when Hosted Buyer status is confirmed by the Organiser. Registration fee for the second representative of the same company is € 300.
3. Hosted Buyer should check the Visa requirements and obtain the Visa for Hungary (where applicable). Organiser will assist by providing the Letter of guarantee.
4. Travel and health insurance must be made by the Hosted buyer, as it is not covered by the Organiser of the show.
5. Once Hosted Buyer status is confirmed cancellation is not possible without cancellation fees. Organiser reserves the right to charge cancellation fee to the Hosted Buyers credit card in the amount of € 300.
Final decision and confirmation of the Hosted Buyer status will be taken by the organisers no later than June 30, 2013 (for applications received by June 20, 2013).
In case you will not be confirmed as a Hosted Buyer, you can participate as a Trade visitor. Registration fee for Trade visitors is € 150 and includes one-day ticket for the SPA-CE show, coffee breaks, lunch and SPA-CE trade show catalogue.